Bank reconciliation template Excel
Bank reconciliation template Excel free download
This article provides details of the Excel template Bank reconciliation that you can download now.
Microsoft Excel software under a Windows environment is required to use this template
These template Excel Bank reconciliation work on all versions of Excel since 2007.
Examples of a ready-to-use spreadsheet: Download this table in Excel (.xls) format, and complete it with your specific information.
To be able to use these models correctly, you must first activate the macros at startup.
The file to download presents four templates Excel Bank reconciliation
- Template bank reconciliation
- Sample Bank Reconciliation
- advanced Excel template bank reconciliation
- Simple templates Excel Bank reconciliation - Cashbook Template
This template enables users to record deposit and withdrawal transactions for multiple bank accounts and automatically produces a monthly cashbook report and a bank reconciliation. The cashbook report can be compiled for any 12 month reporting period by simply entering the appropriate start date in a single input cell and the report can be viewed on an individual account or consolidated basis. The 30 default accounts that are included on the report can be customized and an unlimited number of additional accounts can be added if required. The template also accommodates petty cash transactions and sales tax calculations.
This template enables users to record deposit and withdrawal transactions for multiple bank accounts and automatically produces a monthly cashbook report and a bank reconciliation. The cashbook report can be compiled for any 12 month reporting period by simply entering the appropriate start date in a single input cell and the report can be viewed on an individual account or consolidated basis. The template also accommodates petty cash transactions and sales tax calculations.
Note: Refer to our Service Based and Trade Based Accounting templates if you require a more comprehensive monthly accounting solution that includes an income statement, cash flow report and balance sheet. Our accounting templates also automatically calculate debtors, creditors, cash and sales tax balances.
The cashbook template also facilitates performing a bank reconciliation for any bank account by simply entering or copying all cashbook transactions onto the Data sheet and entering the appropriate bank statement date for each cashbook transaction. The bank reconciliation on the Recon sheet is calculated automatically from the cashbook entries and can easily be rolled forward for the next monthly period or rolled back to display the bank reconciliation for any previous period. The following sheets are included in this template:
- this sheet enables users to enter the appropriate business name & sales tax percentage and to add additional bank account codes to the template. A list of the input error codes that can be encountered on the Data sheet is also included on this sheet.
- all cashbook transactions should be entered on this sheet or copied from an accounting program export file. You can add additional columns in order to match the columns on this sheet to the format of any accounting program export file but note that all the existing columns should be retained. After recording all the appropriate cashbook entries on this sheet, the bank statement date of each transaction should be entered in column J.
- the cashbook report on this sheet is automatically compiled based on the transactions that are entered on the Data sheet and the start date that is specified in cell D1. The report can be compiled for an individual bank account by selecting the appropriate bank code from the list box in cell D2 or a consolidated report for all bank accounts can be compiled by simply clearing the contents of the list box. You can also compile a report that included only deposits or withdrawals by selecting the appropriate item from the list box in cell D3. The default accounts on this sheet can be amended and you can add as many accounts as required.
- this sheet includes a bank reconciliation report that is automatically compiled based on the cashbook transactions that are recorded on the Data sheet. All the calculations on this sheet are automated and the only user input that is required is entering the appropriate bank code in cell B4, the reconciliation date in cell B5 and the actual bank statement balance in cell B25.