Excel payment voucher template
Excel payment voucher template free download
This article provides details of Excel payment voucher template that you can download now.
A payment voucher is a document that includes the details regarding the conducted transaction, the total amount of transaction, the name of the company and a lot more. This document is very useful for those individuals who want to keep track of transaction that they have performed.
A payment voucher in some cases also plays the role of payment receipt. This document also serves as a proof that the transaction between the seller and the buyer has successfully been conducted.
Microsoft Excel software under a Windows environment is required to use this template
There are various functions of a payment voucher in business. Basic purpose of a payment voucher is a proof of transaction done between two parties (seller and buyer). In case of any replacement or exchange of items, payment voucher is a basic requirement. It is very important tool to keep record of all payments has to be paid. A large number of business owners use payment vouchers as promotional tool for their company in shape of payment discount voucher. Payment voucher should contain all necessary details and information about transaction and prepared carefully.
These Excel payment voucher templates work on all versions of Excel since 2007.
A Payment Voucher (PV) is used to record the approval of payment and the accounting entries made in the General Ledger / Cash Book. The original invoice and PR should be attached to the PV to support payment.
- The Payment Voucher must have the full name of the payee and the mailing address where the cheque is to be sent.
- The PV must show the total amount to be paid.
- The PV must show the total GST portion of the payment.
- The account number to be charged must be shown on the PV.
- The PV must be signed by the signing authority of the department being charged.
- The “Particulars Section” of the PV should include a description of the expense(s) claimed, services provided, refunds given, etc.
- Original receipts/documents for each item claimed, must be attached to the PV.
- For refunds, the receipt number of the original transaction should be provided.
- If payment is for services provided by a Canadian citizen, the social insurance number of the payee must be provided.
- If the payee’s social insurance number starts with “9”, the number is a temporary number, and therefore a copy of the SIN card, as well as the work permit should be attached to the PV.
- If amount of reimbursement for goods purchased by an employee is less than $50, a petty cash voucher can be submitted to the General Accounting Office (1W04) for reimbursement in cash rather than cheque.
Examples of a ready-to-use spreadsheet: Download this table in Excel (.xls) format, and complete it with your specific information.
To be able to use these models correctly, you must first activate the macros at startup.
The file to download presents four Excel payment voucher template
These Excel Payment Voucher templates will help you a lot in making vouchers.